Take note: the 34th edition of SPACE will take place from Tuesday 15 to Friday 18 September 2020, at the Exhibition Centre of Rennes, in France.
Thanks to its location, its professional base and its international orientation, SPACE is the world event for all professionnals of livestock production: cattle (milk and beef), poultry, pigs, ovine, goats, rabbits and aquaculture.
It brings together each year :
- 1 400 exhibitors from all sectors: animal feed and nutrition, farm equipment and building, animal health, milking equipment, genetics, agrobiology, energies, aquaculture suppliers...
- more than 105 000 professionnal visitors
- more than 14 000 international visitors from 122 countries
- 700 bovine and ovine in presentation
- almost 100 conferences and symposiums